[blparent] Parent report cards?

Kate McEachern kflsouth at gmail.com
Thu May 3 21:32:16 UTC 2012

I don't like this either, what about single parents who don't have the time
for activities every night and don't always have the lluchery of time to
birn?  I think people should parent how they can make it work.  For me, I
have had to let my kids play video games rather then have me sit with them
because I have no one else to do the laundry, or cook, or the other things
that to most require two parents.  I won't be responding to any parent
report cards if my kid sends it my way there is just too much to do.
Kate