[blparent] Parent report cards?

Tay Laurie j.t.laurie at gmail.com
Fri May 4 15:59:09 UTC 2012

some teachers do that to students, anyway. Even though I was making very
good grades in my senior year of high school, because of my repeated and
unremitting seizures due to a bad medication interaction, I was marked as so
low functioning I was a lost cause, thus, never got my duploma, and was only
allowed to go to college for two weeks before being tossed out and told to,
essentially, go away.