[blparent] walkers/ jumpers/ ????

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Sun May 6 05:55:06 UTC 2012

I've heard that the best thing you can do with a walker is take the wheels
off so that it is basically a stationary activity center.  Walkers give
babies more mobility than they are ready for.

Anyway, I agree with Erin, after a few minutes Sarah would want to get out
and crawl around.  So jumpers are handy for that very brief time of babyhood
before the baby is too mobile to put up with them.