[blparent] walkers/ jumpers/ ????

Jennifer Jackson jennifersjackson at att.net
Thu May 3 16:48:20 UTC 2012

I did like my doorway jumper for one place. With baby 3 we had an upstairs
laundry room that was retro fitted into a small closet off of the upstairs
landing. I did like popping the baby into the jumper because he was right
there with me. Though I had it shortened up so it just hung there and he
could make it swing with his body, but he could not touch the floor. The
area in the closet was so small that it really was extra difficult with him
in any carrier.

I had to take it down though when my two year old decided it was a swing for
him and it became a battle to keep him off of it.

Now we did get a lot of use out of the walker though. I too often set the
breaks so it was just a stationary piece, but I also let them roll when I
was cleaning house because they just loved to follow me around. It never
went upstairs though.

Jennifer