[blparent] walkers/ jumpers/ ????

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Sun May 6 17:41:58 UTC 2012

Children shouldn't be in a walker for more than 20 minutes because if they
are it can make their hips grow wrong. The jumper has many names, but a
Johnny jumper, or doorway jumper are the most common names. The child's
knees should be slightly bent to give them something to push with, and their
aren't studies saying the jumpers are bad. They really are a lot of fun, and
there are studies showing that motion such as jumping and swinging help
develop babies brain.

Bran

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!