[blparent] walkers/ jumpers/ ????

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Mon May 7 15:31:34 UTC 2012

                After reading this, it sounds like you're convincing yourself to use it when you're gut is telling you no.
Trust those instincts. You don't have to use it and your kid won't care.

I had the same reservations about the bumbo seat. Just really didn't like it. If this whigs you out, give it away or toss it.