[blparent] Sit N Stroll

Ronit Ovadia Mazzoni rovadia82 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 03:13:02 UTC 2012

Hi Heather,
I actually just found one on craigslist. I wanted one too but didn't want to
pay full price. It's very expensive. I found just one on craigslist and
snatched it up for 100 bucks. So if you don't need it right away, you could
keep a lookout on craigslist and people do tend to sell these after they
stop traveling with them.
HTH,
Ronit