[blparent] Sit N Stroll

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Mon May 7 11:58:37 UTC 2012

        The price you've quoted sounds about right.
The only ceavot I'd offer re buying carseats off of Craigslist (or from any second-hand source) is that you need to be absolutely certain the carseat was never in a wreck. If it was, and you get into a wreck, insurance won't help you.

Only you can decide if this is a risk you want to take.