[blparent] Advice: buying a house

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Wed May 9 18:31:57 UTC 2012

If a blind parent is seeking for a home for their family where they are
going to parent their children than it is most certainly a blindness related
topic. I'm sorry that any topic that doesn't interest you is off topic and
not allowed. I think you are the first person I know with a computer or
phone that doesn't have a delete key. Use it if you aren't interested in our
topics.

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!