[blparent] Advice: buying a house

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Wed May 9 22:34:54 UTC 2012

Finding someone to do yard work isn't easy. Friends and acquaintances want to help but it doesn't usually last long and you have to go by there scedules or lack there of and paying for a professional company for yard work is expensive and umfortunately some don't always do their best work because they figure you don't always know what is going on. I would like to live in a world where things are done because you pay good money instead of finding out that because of blindness you are taken advantage of but sometimes things like that do happen so we have to be vigilant.I'm not a pesimist but I've learned to be realistic.