[blparent] Let's move on

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Thu May 10 00:59:17 UTC 2012

I won't say anything else about the subject, but I respectfully disagree.
The question of buying a house is very much on topic as an issue to blind
parents because there are considerations that are helpful to take into
account from the perspective of a blind person.  I tried to give pertinent
information since I went through the process of buying a home four and a
half years ago, with all of its strong points and drawbacks.  Jan, I would
be glad to talk to you further if you wish to contact me off list at
jopinto at msn.com.  I'm sorry that a valuable discussion such as this one is
having to go private because those who aren't interested in it refuse to
just delete the messages that don't matter to them and move on.