[blparent] Advice: buying a house

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Thu May 10 04:09:46 UTC 2012

Hello, I  agree that there is alot of stuff about buying a house out there however, I disagree restectfully about whether this is related to this list Anything that could have helped me to prepare for the atitudes of realators and those supposedly helping os find the proper home to fit our needs would have been appreciated. W
E don't live in a world where bias and prejudice don't exist as much as I would like it to be so. There was a time when blind people found it hard to find  affordable housing and landlords feared we would burn down their houses. Don't be naive theese atitudes are still alive and well although more hidden because of the discrimination laws that exist..