[blparent] Technical Question

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Fri May 11 03:41:07 UTC 2012

Hi.  Can somebody help me with a bit of a technical issue?  For some reason, when I reply to a message, it's often going back to the person who I'm replying to, but not to the entire list.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Jo Elizabeth

"How far you go in life depends on you being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the strong.  Because someday in life you will have been all of these."--George Washington Carver, 1864-1943, American scientist