[blparent] No more bake sales?

Michael Baldwin mbaldwin at gpcom.net
Fri May 11 11:44:44 UTC 2012

it is not the problem of lack of exercise at school, it is a problem with
lack of exercise at home.
It is all this new electronic stuff. The kids can sit on their butt and get
"entertained". They d not have to go outside and run and ride bikes and
climb trees anymore for "fun". Oh wait, kids can not do that either, cause
they might get hurt. Yep, it is societies fault kids are the way they are.
pretty soon the government will pass laws to make parents take there kids to
mandatory exercise programs. Don't laugh, I can see it coming. Anyways, just
my $0.02 before I get to political on the subject.

Michael