[blparent] respect for the members.

Bernadetta Pracon bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
Fri May 11 16:39:45 UTC 2012

Jan,
My sentiments exactly. I'm a fairly new list member, so I hesitate to
get into the thick of things, but the demeanor of a member or two on
this list is deplorable, in my opinion. I don't mean to fingerpoint,
but a couple of people on here who claim to be great parents, act more
like a kid in most of their posts. I guess we can deduce that some
just... don't play well with others. There's no problem with differing
oppinions, but being a jerk just for the heck of it is inexcusable.
There. I had to say it. Now I'll shut up. Grin.

Bernadetta