[blparent] advice for flying on planes with kids

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Fri May 11 16:41:49 UTC 2012

Hmmmm, I like that idea. Although he has never eaten candy I think he
might like sucking on a lollipop. He's only 14 months so I think a
bigger lollipop might be better because--even though I like the dum
dums better--he'll try to bite it and swallow it and probably get very
mad and scream if we take it away from him. And then, we become that
couple with a kid no one wants to sit by on the plane.

I like the idea though and think he'll find it a fun experience to
have a lollipop.