[blparent] advice for flying on planes with kids

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Fri May 11 17:35:54 UTC 2012

Yes, and if your son should still be hurting after all the swallowing
attempts you could have some children's pain reducer ready in your carry-on
just encase.  I'd also have his tooth brush ready to get those sugar bugs
off when he's all done with the candy or juice.  Dr. Sears calls them "Sugar
Bugs" and I love that and use that with my son when we're brushing his
teeth. GRIN

Have a very safe and fun trip.

Erin