[blparent] 3-part question, blindness-related

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Sat May 12 13:06:53 UTC 2012

I can only anser the pool question. I try and introduce my kids as early as possible sone was in the pool before age 1 and daughter didn't get to experience a pool till she was 6. but the sooner the better for the sake of learning to swim and being confident and comfortable in the pool.
Gabe Vega - Sent from my Apple Mac Mini
Hit me up Voice/Text: (623) 565-9357
Email: theblindtech at gmail.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/blindtech