[blparent] 3-part question, blindness-related

Pipi blahblahblah0822 at gmail.com
Mon May 14 02:52:18 UTC 2012

I'm not sure my answer will be the greatest, but as for my daughter, I
introduced her to all three as soon as the opportunity came about.  She is 3
not. We've been doing sporting events for the past 2 years. They are just
baseball, basketball, and football games of family members. I haven't taken
her to anything college or professional sportswise.
As for the pool, she was under 1. I think as much exposure to water as
possible is a good thing.
I'm not really sure what you mean by outdoor activities. She was less than a
week old when I  took her out to her first parade. She slept through it, but
that is to be expected.
Pipi