[blparent] questions about baby's well visit

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Mon May 14 13:20:50 UTC 2012

I don't know. Did your kid test positive for anemia? If your doctor has so many concerns, why wasn't this test run?

I'd like to believe that as the mom you'd know that "something isn't right" but I've never met you.  I'vealso met moms who ignored their gut check.

Also, if you dislike this doctor, why has it taken you so long to get another one?

If you felt you were being lumped in with a group that isn't you, why didn't you speak up?

Sounds like you need a doctor who can explain his or her position in a way that makes sense to you.

Does your husband have any opinions? What are they? Do you agree or disagree with him?