[blparent] Mother's Day

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Mon May 14 14:43:43 UTC 2012

Blueberry pancakes--my absolute favorite breakfast--made for me in the
morning.  Lots of pictures and school projects from both my kids.  Hugs and
kisses.  Oh, and the opportunity to stay in bed for an extra 45 minutes or
so while my husband and the kids cooked breakfast.  My husband also found a
company to give our house a really good cleaning before the new baby is
born!  And, this is most likely unrelated to mothers' day exactly, but my
daughter actually took a long afternoon nap by herself, without me rocking
her in the chair, so I got to do a little online shopping.  And what did I
buy???  Presents for my kids from their new baby brother or sister--nothing
for me--but that was totally fine, and was something I really wanted to get
done.  So, all in all, a very nice day.
Melissa