[blparent] Dishwasher Cleaners

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Wed May 16 14:49:24 UTC 2012

Hi.  I guess this isn't really related to blindness or parenting, so please write me off list if you can help.  My dishwasher isn't getting dishes clean anymore.  I end up having to redo half of them in the sink.  I can't afford to get a new dishwasher right now, so I was wondering if anybody else has had the same problem, and what cleaners you might have used to try and make your dishwasher last.  I tried running vinegar through, but it didn't help.  There seem to be some cleaners on the market, but I don't know what might be good, and what might harm the dishwasher.

Thanks,
Jo Elizabeth

"How far you go in life depends on you being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the strong.  Because someday in life you will have been all of these."--George Washington Carver, 1864-1943, American scientist