[blparent] parent in need

debbie grace debbiegrace at gci.net
Sun May 20 19:11:48 UTC 2012

Please take me off your mailing list.
Debbie Grace

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of jan wright
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 6:30 AM
To: blparent
Subject: [blparent] parent in need

Hi all,
I have a friend who is a blind parent. Her baby is in the hospital on a
heart monitor and a breathing monitor. They want to send her baby home with
these monitors. The monitors are touch screen, so they (the
hospital) is looking into older models for her.
Has anyone dealt with these and can give her some information?
Right now, the staff is saying that it will be hard to train her on these
machines.
You can email me privately, if you want.
Jan.wrightfamily5 at gmail.com
thanks.

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blparent_nfbnet.org/debbiegrace%40gci.net