[blparent] Mobiles

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Thu May 17 00:19:58 UTC 2012

It will work on any surface. We used it in a toy tent once and it worked on
the curved semi see-through top of the tent. The turtle or ladybug would
probably work best for the bunk bed. The darker the room the better they
work as they are lights projecting upward.

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!