[blparent] Mobiles

debbie grace debbiegrace at gci.net
Sun May 20 19:12:56 UTC 2012

Hi,
Please take me off your mailing list.
Thank You
Debbie Grace

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Heather Barcal
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 8:49 PM
To: NFBnet Blind Parents Mailing List
Subject: [blparent] Mobiles

A few questions about mobiles... I have read that you should only have a
mobile for five months for safety reasons.  Is this accurate?
If yes, is there any big concern about not having one at all?  I'm going to
get a slumber sound machine, but obviously that doesn't give the visual
stimulation that a mobile does.  As a blind mother, I want to be cognasent
of this, but it seems to be a bit of a waste.
What do others think?

Heather

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blparent_nfbnet.org/debbiegrace%40gci.net