[blparent] warning about Future Aids, The Braille Super Store! (Verizon)

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Thu May 17 12:19:23 UTC 2012

        Yes, Bob is referring to zombie debt collectors. That's actually a term not something I'm making up.
Verizon blows and blows hard.
I went in there hoping to buy an Iphone and the sales rep told me I was lying when I told him the Iphone had voice over, as if I have nothing better to do but go into one of their stores and make stuff up about their products, stuff that would enhance the products.
I canceled my contract I was so unhappy. Math-wise it was cheaper to do that then to do what Verizon wanted which was to buy the latest Iphone. AT&T had a sale for a lesser Iphone, and when I ran the numbers, it was cheaper to cancel my Verizon contract and go with AT&T's sale then to buy the Iphone Verizon had at retail price.
I explained all this to Verizon hoping to cut a deal. They refused. They did tell me that if I baught an Iphone off of Ebay, they'd be more then happy to activate it for me.
They are idiots and rude.  I won't do business with them.