[blparent] Child Getting Away

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Mon May 21 18:34:40 UTC 2012

I bought the Mommy I'm Here locator for about $25 at Amazon.com.  It has a
part like a teddy bear that clips onto the child's clothes, and another part
that can go on a keychain.  When you push the button on the keychain, the
teddy bear part beeps loudly.  The only problem I have with it is that the
teddy bear is hard to fasten to a child's clothes because it's a belt clip,
and kids aren't always wearing belts.  But I feel much safer using that
locator in crowds, like at the fair, because the beeping will draw attention
from everybody around, in case of kidnapping, God forbid.