[blparent] baby gates

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Tue May 22 12:19:21 UTC 2012

It depends on if you want to take them down or leave them up all the time.
They make ones that stay up all the time, usually metal or wooden *metal
with a door, wooden that fold*.  If you want to put them up and take them
down on a regular basis they make a cheap wooden one *about ten bucks* that
works best for the doorways.