[blparent] using an S.N.S. when blind

Shannan Zinck shannanzinck at gmail.com
Wed May 23 18:29:28 UTC 2012

We adopted our son, we bottle fed but, I did some research into bonding and
breast feeding, I'm not sure about this device however in my findings I
discovered that an adoptive mom can infact prepare her body to breast feed
naturally. It is hard work and takes at least a month before hand to
prepare. Also this is not a complete nurishment so bottle feeding is
necessary.something to think about, this would have not been possible for
us as our son was in neonatal for a while before he came home. I am unable
to remember the sites I used so you'll have to do your own research, That
was over 3 years ago for me, too long to remember. I'm on some adoptive
parent groups and some of the moms did that.

--
Shannan Zinck
Survival is letting GOD take over!!!