[blparent] children and trust

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu May 24 03:55:09 UTC 2012

My friend Melissa used to put her  son and my daughter in a enclosed
trampoline while we did yard work or just wanted to visit without mommy do
this or mommy do that.  They were safe, could not get out and were in the
shade.  If I had thought about it, I might of leashed them up.  Wish I
thought of it.