[blparent] children and trust

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Thu May 24 03:23:01 UTC 2012

I had a retractable leash that I used with Sarah when our church met in a
room where there was a long, open hallway outside.  That way Sarah could run
up and down that hallway, but she wouldn't get to far from me, or tumble
down the stairs at one end.  Did I think of her like a dog?  No.  But she
got to be safe and free, in a way I couldn't have done without the
retractable leash.