[blparent] Using an S.N.S when blind

Shannan Zinck shannanzinck at gmail.com
Thu May 24 16:51:39 UTC 2012

 It's just as fullfilling to bottle feed. Our son is adopted and we bonded
very well this way and for us it was wonderful because daddy could feed him
too. We also sat in such a way that he was very close to our face. John
couldn't see but, he would purposely face our son so Myles could look him
in the face. man after reading about this device I think it'd be more
frustrating then helpful, wow that's a lot of work to try and bond like a
breast feeding mom. to each his own wouldn't be for me though I'm way too
lazy for that. LOL

--
Shannan Zinck
Survival is letting GOD take over!!!