[blparent] Speaking of blind parents

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sun May 27 02:20:41 UTC 2012

So Gab and I went to Dollar Tree and bought some sunglasses today.  The
sales clerk was very nice and asked if I was going to wear them out of the
store and I agreed that I was.  So she said she took the tag off for me.
Well I wore them all day long, all over Walmart, to KFC, home and then to
church.  While sitting in mass, Gab looked over at me and said in a very
quiet voice, "mommy give me your glasses."  So I did.  She handed them back
to me and I looked at her.  She whispered, "the sticker  that said "ultra
violet protection" was still on the lens.
Sheesh!