[blparent] children and trust

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Thu May 24 17:15:47 UTC 2012

Something I'd like to add concerning the retractable dog leashes is that
they make these leashes for large dogs all the way down to tiny dogs, so
look at the poundage and length since the leashes for large dogs have bigger
handles and you won't have to carry such a big thing around if you get a
leash for let's say a 50 pound dog with a 20 foot length for example.  I
have a 30 foot retractable leash for an 80 pound dog and it's quite clunky
to carry with me so I'm looking at smaller ones to use with my son when out
and about.

Erin