[blparent] children and trust

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Thu May 24 16:54:00 UTC 2012

Look in the pet section at Wal-Mart or wherever.  Retractable leashes are
made for dogs, but what I did to keep the leash asthetically pleasing for
the sighted world is to clip the end of the retractable leash that would go
on the dog's collar to the loop on the bottom of the animal backpack where
the soft leash is connected.  I hope that makes sense.