[blparent] children and trust

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Fri May 25 21:48:55 UTC 2012

I can't remember the site one of our members has shared it before actually
has a retractable leash for kids, and it has a fanny pack for the adult and
the child.

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!