[blparent] Introduction

Kevin Athey familyathey at gmail.com
Mon May 28 01:21:46 UTC 2012

Amanda,
Welcome to the list. It is always fun to be able to get to know new
people whether they're parents or not, but it is most enjoyable when
you can make friends with those who are in simular situations as your
own. I currently live in Louisiana but am moving to the Cincinnati
area in a month so I am loosing all of my mommy friends in the area
but glad I'll still have the list and of course facebook and blogs.
Man, what would the world do without social networking? lol
Glad you're on the list!

Kathy