[blparent] Introduction

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Tue May 29 03:22:44 UTC 2012

Amanda, welcome to the list.  I am totally blind, my husband sighted and our
12 year old daughter sighted.  I have enjoyed this list for many years and
have learned lots.  One thing I have learned is that we all have great
ideas, none of them better than the other, none of them worse.  It's like
looking at both sides of the coin and deciding for ourselves which side can
best be used.
I feel like all these women and men are my family and have thought many
times to unsubscribe because my daughter is older now, but love it so much,
I stay.
I hope I can help you along on your journey.
Veronica from New Mexico