[blparent] cleaning a baby's nose

Shannan Zinck shannanzinck at gmail.com
Mon May 28 17:43:20 UTC 2012

Myles had a really stuffy nose when he was small and we had to do the
syringe thing and saline drops. Benedryl can be used on an infant in a half
dose. a 2 year old takes a teaspoon so an infant takes 1/4 to half
depending on weight, I go 1/4 at first. It will make the baby sleepy though
so keep that in mind. Also elevating the crib mattress helps them sleep. I
had to get my husband to hold him down for the syringe and the drops. he
loved medicine so the benedryl was great.

--
Shannan Zinck
Survival is letting GOD take over!!!