[blparent] cleaning a baby's nose

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Tue May 29 14:09:22 UTC 2012

        You could also get a nebulizer.

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Jo Elizabeth Pinto
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2012 1:54 PM
To: Blind Parents Mailing List
Subject: Re: [blparent] cleaning a baby's nose

Also, an in-room vaporizer with menthal added to the water might make the
baby breathe a little more easily.  Or you can turn the shower on as hot as
it gets and let the bathroom steam up.  Sitting in the steamy bathroom with
the baby for about fifteen minutes at a time will help, and it's even better
if you can get those shower soother things.  They're round, about as big as
a silver dollar, and when you put them in a hot shower, they dissolve and
fill the room with the menthal smell.

Good luck,
Jo Elizabeth

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a
song."  Maya Angelou