[blparent] Garlic sundae, anyone?

Amanda Matheny mommyzhuuraan at gmail.com
Tue May 29 15:41:42 UTC 2012

This wasn't necessarily a blunder, but all of your funny stories made
me think I ought to share. My husband and I used to collect taco bell
sauce packets and had a huge gallon sized zippy bag full of over a
hundred of them. We needed something to use them on, so I tried
putting them in Ramen noodles. To our surprise, they were actually
quite tasty and a lot less boring than plain Ramens. Try this
sometime, especially if you are strapped for cash. Good, cheap meal.

On 5/29/12, Jo Elizabeth Pinto <jopinto at msn.com> wrote:
> It is.  I've done it.  You wouldn't think, but cinnamon adds a really nice
> flavor if you don't overdo it.
>

> Jo Elizabeth
>
> "A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a
> song."  Maya Angelou

>>        You can make a nice chile with cinnamon. I'm not kidding. It's
>> really good.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blparent_nfbnet.org/madison_tewe%40s
>>> pinn.n

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blparent_nfbnet.org/jopinto%40msn.co