[blparent] Raman Noodles (was Garlic sundae, anyone?)

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Tue May 29 15:52:49 UTC 2012

Hmm, hadn't thought of that.  You can also drop an egg into the water while
it's boiling, then stir it up quickly with a fork so that it scrambles.
Adds protein to the meal and tastes good.  Or dump off the water after the
noodles are cooked, then add a little butter and some ground beef or even
thinly sliced hot dogs.  Can you tell I held the title of Raman Queen?  It
was back in the nineties, but you don't forget.  *Smile.*

Jo Elizabeth

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a
song."  Maya Angelou