[blparent] Introduction

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Tue May 29 15:57:39 UTC 2012

You ladies are blessed!  My son is 19 months and not sleeping through the
night yet.  It's not horrible though because we co-sleep and he just wakes
me a couple times per night to have a booby snack and we then both fall
asleep right away again.  I think a lot of it is that he's growing so fast
and just can't go through the night without having some sustenance and
that's alright by me.  I know that when he does start sleeping through the
night, there will be a short period of time when I will keep waking on my
own because my body is so used to it.

Erin