[blparent] Introduction

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Tue May 29 16:02:58 UTC 2012

Aron,
Mine didn't sleep through the night until after she got ear tubes.
If you aren't thinking about this, you want to. He needs his sleep and so do you.
The dirty little secret of parenting is that once you've seen this behavior you'll know what it is and you'll know the solution. But, nobody will tell you "Hey this may not bother you but it isn't okay" until you go through it.
Your son's paterns sound just like my daughter's. My only regret is we didn't get the ear tubes sooner.