[blparent] cleaning a baby's nose

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Tue May 29 16:12:30 UTC 2012

You're absolutely right Bernadetta.  Just out of curiosity since your baby
is stuffy a lot of the time, has your pediatrician looked at your child's
adenoids?  I just ask because I have been going through months and months of
congestion to find out most recently that our son has enlarged adenoids and
will probably need them removed.  We go to the ear nose and throat doctor at
the end of June.  I'm nervous about surgery but thrilled about the idea of
our son finally being out of agony with a stuffy nose and sleeping without
breathing problems.

Erin