[blparent] Leashes (was resource list)

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Tue May 29 16:37:52 UTC 2012

I don't think she meant it like that.  You said it yourself, she is a new
member and  and new to motherhood, she is here to gather info and info is
what we have. We are not here to accuse or get our feathers ruffled, we know
there are enough peeps on this list that do that already.  I too thought
that way, put my child on a leash, what kind of person would do such a
thing.  Well, guess what, I   did just that and I am a new believer.
Situations rule our judgements.