[blparent] Leashes (was resource list)

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Tue May 29 18:28:13 UTC 2012

If this was only a blind need you wouldn't be able to go in to target,
Wal-Mart, Babies R US, on line, and everywhere else to buy the leashes for
kids. It allows the child to stop stoop and look at a flower without a
parent letting go or getting on the ground, it allows a child to skip around
you while you talk to the neighbor you met along your walk without them
letting go or having to stand, it allows your child to learn to walk near
you without holding your hand so when you decide your child is ready to
leave the leash she knows how, it allows your child to not be snatched at a
crowd and so much more. It is a product for all children, and happens to be
extra helpful for blind parents. I think enough is enough. Please let's not
have a battle about leashes or harnesses.

Bran

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!