[blparent] fighting children

Leanne Merren leemer02 at gmail.com
Tue May 29 21:40:32 UTC 2012

I think it's also important to try to figure out what is causing the
fighting.  It may be that one child is tired and needs down time or even a
nap; it could be that one of them is feeling very put out for some reason
and it needs to be talked out; maybe it's just good old fashioned sibling
rivalry.  But it's always good to ask yourself if you're noticing something
that may be causing it before you come up with the best way to work toward a
sollution.  Sharing fun activities can break up the tension and bring them
back together, so that is often my choice.  But there are times when I know
I could use some alone time, so I might recognize that need in my child as
well.
Leanne