[blparent] tips for print disabled kids IEP?

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Wed May 30 17:13:18 UTC 2012

        All this.
Also bring a picture of your child and place it prominately. This will remind everybody this isa human being we are talking about.
Know that you can have people with you just as they can.

Don't let them pressure or intimidate you. The meeting is on their turf, not yours, so they have the home field advantage. Don't let that rattle you.
Have notes of what you want to convey and get out of this meeting.