[blparent] when children get hurt

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Thu May 31 03:34:44 UTC 2012

Actually, it was kind of funny, the first time my daughter told me she was
bleeding, she had scraped her foot.  She put my hand on the scrape, and she
didn't know the word "blood" or "bleeding."  So she said, "Mommy, it has
cherry on it" because of the red color of the blood.

Jo Elizabeth

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a
song."  Maya Angelou